The SL-1000 stairlift works on straight stairs to glide up and down in comfort and safety using the onboard controls or with the help of remote control operation, providing barrier-free access. The Savaria SL-1000 is suitable for commercial applications in most regions.
With its extra comfort seat, adjustable width arms and high capacity, this stairlift is feature-packed. The constant-charge battery operation means that your stairlift works even through a power failure giving you peace of mind.
The Savaria SL-1000 installs quickly and easily and its onboard diagnostic display alerts you of any service issues.
• Comfort foam seat and back rest with wipe-clean synthetic leather
• Adjustable arm width (up to 21″/533 mm wide) and capacity up to 350 lbs
• On-board controls with soft start and smooth stop operation
• Seat swivels and locks into position for safe on and off seating, retractable seat belt
• Infrared wireless remote control included (radio frequency for commercial)
• Obstruction sensors located on the carriage and the anti-skid fold-up footrest to stop
the chair if it meets an object in both up or down travel directions
• Folds up to less than 14″(35 cm) to allow easy access to the stairs when unit is not in use
• Reliable rack and pinion drive with sturdy, aluminum extrusion rail construction
• Unit can be mounted on either side of stairs determined at time of installation
• Fast installation and onboard diagnostics to identify any service issues
• Options: Flip-up rail to accommodate door or entrance way at base of stairs,
emergency stop button, overspeed brake and radio frequency remote (residential)
The following documents are PDFs that can be downloaded.