Featuring a seamless, slip-resistant surface, GATEWAY™ 3G Solid Surface Portable Ramps, available with or without handrails, are the ideal solution when mobility needs extend beyond the scope of a conventional portable ramp. Perfect for temporary or semi-permanent home access, the GATEWAY 3G can be easily moved or relocated as needs change. Designed for the rigors of repeated, everyday use in all weather conditions and is ideal for scooters, wheelchairs, and walkers.
Choose from three styles: Ramp only, ramp with two-line handrails, or ramp with vertical picket handrails.
- A safe ramp solution designed to provide home access. Available with or without handrails.
- Can be used for semi-permanent applications and can easily be moved or relocated as needs change.
- With lengths up to 10’, the GATEWAY 3G can accommodate a series of entryway steps.
- Features a formed top transition for secure placement, and an adjustable bottom transition that allows smooth ramp-to-ground conversion.
- Designed for the rigors of repeated, everyday use in all outdoor weather conditions but can also be used indoors.
- Durable construction for years of maintenance-free use. Will not rust, rot, or deteriorate.
- The solid, seam-free surface features permanent (extruded) tread for slip-resistance and superb traction.
- Raised side rails, also known as curbs, help to prevent mobility devices from driving off the edge of the ramp.
- Made of lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum and features a 1,000 lb. weight capacity.
- Available in 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, 7-, 8-, 9-, & 10-foot lengths with a standard width of 36 inches
Made in the USA and carries a Lifetime Warranty